Festival Heart are one of the most unique wedding bands in Wales.
They offer you a uniquely versatile entrainment package, performing both vintage Mumford & Sons style festival set for the beginning of your evening and an epic up-tempo party set to finish off your night with a bang. The perfect balance for your big day!
Boasting both male & female lead vocals, their heavenly harmonies, and cool festival vibes will create a foot stomping, barnstorming extravaganza on the dance floor.
Their vintage style folk set features major hits from the likes of Mumford & Sons, Paolo Nutini, The Lumineers, George Ezra & James Bay. They also perform quirky acoustic versions of popular classics from artists including Beyoncè & Avicci.
Their energetic electric set includes ultimate dance floor fillers from every decade from the likes of The Killers, Kings Of Leon,Tina Turner, Proclaimers, Reef, Bruno Mars & many more.
If you are thinking of having a vintage or festival themed wedding Festival Heart are the perfect band for you. Their eclectic music and distinctive style will give you and your guests a night to remember forever.
Hire this brilliant Mumford & Sons style, Vintage, Festival party band for your wedding today!
MUSIC HQ | SOUTH WALES WEDDINGS BANDS
SERVICE (WHAT WE DO...)
+ SONG LIST
Vintage Style Festival Set:
- Best Day Of My Life - American Authors
- Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
- Budapest - George Ezra
- Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
- Crazy In Love – Beyonce
- Hey Soul Sister - Train
- Ho Hey - Lumineers
- Hold Back The River - James Bay
- I Don’t Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sister
- I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
- I Wanna Be Like You - Jungle Book
- I will wait - Mumford & Sons
- I’m Yours - Jason Mraz
- Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
- Love Machine - Girls Aloud
- Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini
- Poker Face - Lady Gaga
- Quit Playing Games - Backstreet Boys
- Rolling In The Deep - Adele
- Shout - Lulu
- Sorry - Justin Bieber
- The Cave - Mumford & Sons
- Umbrella - Rhianna
- Valerie - Amy Winehouse
- Wake Me Up - Aloe Blacc & Avicci
- We Are Young - Fun
Electric Party Set:
- 500 miles – Proclaimers
- 9 to 5 Dolly Parton
- Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
- Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
- Dakota – Stereophonics
- Don’t Look Back In Anger – Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
- Everybody Needs Somebody - Blues Brothers
- Get Lucky - Daft Punk
- Happy – Pharelle
- Human – Killers
- I Bet You’d Look Good On The Dancefloor - Arctic Monkey
- I Got A Feeling - Black Eyed Peas
- I Love Rock & Roll - Britney Spears
- Jump/Walk This Way - House Of Pain
- Kiss – Prince
- Last Night - Strokes
- Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
- Moves Like Jagger - Maroon 5
- Mr Brightside – Killers
- Place Your Hands – Reef
- Play That Funky Music
- Proud Mary - Tina Turner
- Reach - S Club 7
- Seven Nation Army - White Stripes
- Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
- Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
- Song 2 - Blur
- Summer Of 69 - Brian Adams
- Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
- We Found Love - Rhianna
- Wonderwall - Oasis
- You Got The Love - Florence & The Machine
As standard we provide:
- Sensational professional band, with awesome live show
- 1 x 60 minute Mumford Style Vintage Set & 1 x 60 minute Electric Set
- Set list of classic dancefloor fillers from 60s – current chart
- Professional PA, sound engineer, stage lighting and pre-mixed disco before & after live sets (so your entire night of entertainment is covered)
- PAT tested equipment and Public Liability insurance
If you're looking for a full package, the band are also able to offer an Acoustic Set for the wedding drinks receptions. From Duo right up to Full Band. Please get in touch for more details.
How much does it cost to book Festival Heart? The cost of the band in South Wales is £1100, but please do contact us for an official quote. The costs depend on a number of factors including location, travel times and peak dates.
Can I come and see the band at a show before I book? We do understand that it's nice to watch the band live before you book but unfortunately the band rarely plays public gigs, as they are so busy with private bookings. However, we are happy to provide you with references that will give you peace of mind that we are completely professional, experienced in every type of event and very accommodating.
How much deposit do you require? When you contact us for a quote we will provide you with the amount of deposit you will be required to pay if you wanted to go ahead with the booking.
How far do you travel? The band are based in South Wales but happy to travel anywhere in the World. Travelling costs will apply.
How long do you take to set up and set down? Loading in and setting up usually takes the band an hour depending on how close they can park to the performance area. They will always run through a few numbers for a soundcheck. If the event proceedings are running late they will still need an hour. Their set-down and load-out takes around 45 minutes and this is done after their performance.
Lyndsay Taylor - Tipi Wedding, Pembrokeshire
We searched long and hard to find a band that suited our wedding. The search was worth it we were so happy with Festival Heart. The guys are all lovely and super talented! Their voices were brilliant the musicians were great and their outfits looked really cool! They suited our night perfectly. All our guest have been asking where we found them, and I am sure more bookings will come from it. We would highly recommend Festival Heart.
Jenny Davies - Tipi Wedding, Farnham
Wow… we were utterly blown away with Festival Heart. Thank you so much for an amazing performance, your version of our first dance is something I will remember forever. You added extra magic to our wedding reception and we loved every minute. Hope to catch you again soon. Thank you for being awesome!!
Elizabeth Humphries – Bailbrook House Hotel, Bath
Thank you so much! We had the most incredible day. The band were amazing. Iain was lovely. I felt really bad that I didn't get a chance to thank them. I didn't get a moment to myself! I will definitely share our experience. Thank you again for being so wonderful and making the wedding planning enjoyable.
Greg Packwood - Fforest Farm, Ceredigion
Sorry for the delay in writing this, we have been in a post wedding bubble! We just wanted to say thank you so much for being absolutely brilliant at our wedding. We couldn't have asked for more.
Sara Grey – Buckland Hall, Brecon
You guys were incredible at our wedding and me and Darren are trying to think of excuses for another party just to hear you guys!!!! Thanks so so much!!! We loved you!!